Wednesday 25 March 2009

Another finish!

I finished this one at the weekend, but have been incredibly busy and haven't had chance to post it.
This weekend is the AGM and conference of the Quilters Guild of the British Isles in Swansea. As we're the host region there has been a lot to do to get ready, including the challenge with the green fabric that I've posted about before. I have seen some of the submitted quilts and they are amazing. Mine is quite an ordinary quilt in comparison, but it's finished and I like it. It doesn't show up very well in the photo, but I've mixed up machine and hand quilting again. I'm really liking this. The machine quilting stabilises the quilt nicely and the hand quilting adds a bit of depth



I'm hoping taht normal service will resume after the weekend. Perhaps I can continue the roll and get another quilt finished very soon.

No comments: