Monday 24 March 2008

Feeling out of sorts

I didn't realise that it's been 2 weeks since I last posted - wow!
I haven't really had anything to say, and that's my excuse. Work has been busy and life has been even busier with stuff not related to quilting which all seems to have taken up loads of my time.

I have managed a little bit of stitching, but not really enough to post photos of. I did finish the centre of the floral surprising 4-patch, but am not sure what Ive done with the border fabric I bought for it! Anyway there's not much hurry as the long arm quilter I was hoping to use to get it quilted has a broken machine just now. Story of my life at the moment - nothing seems to be going right.

On a sad note, our cat Icicle has gone missing. She's been gone for 48 hours now and DD is just breaking her heart. We thought she may just be trapped in some one's garage, but she still hasn't turned up. Fingers crossed that when people get their cars out to go back to work tomorrow after the holiday weekend, she will come home.

3 comments:

Lisa Boyer said...

Best wishes for Icicle's safe return...

Colene said...

I hope your cat comes home soon, and things start looking up for you.

Andrea said...

Oh no - poor Icicle and poor Bronwen. Our Kasper went missing for 26 hours and he had been trapped in a garage. He was covered in oil and had worn his claws down scratching to get out. He had also lost his meow. Don't lose hope - some turn up after days and days. xxx