Friday 11 July 2008

A Finished quilt!

My local quilt shop are having an exhibition next week, so I have just been to drop off a couple of quilts for them. I finished binding the Indian Hatchet this week, so that one has gone. Unfortunately photos of the finished quilt will need to wait until I get it back, as the light isn't great in the evenings just now and I couldn't get a picture yesterday during the day thanks to after school commitments. The other quilt I took to Busy Bees was the Surprising 4-patch that I did in a class there. It came back from the long arm quilter a week ago, but I just could not get the binding finished in time. So this one has gone as a work in progress.

Just so you have something to look at in this post, here is someone enjoying the sunshine a couple of weeks ago!


We are heading off to Holland for 2 weeks on Sunday, so poor DJ will be going into the cattery tomorrow morning. Let's hope that the lady who runs it wont mind giving out lots of cuddles!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Have a great holiday. If I lived closer I'd be delighted to come and keep DJ supplied with cuddles.