Monday 7 July 2008

Back on Line Again

Well a fried cable modem has meant that we have had no Internet for a little while.
But I'm back again now ( for a little while at least!)

In the meantime, I have finished and sent off my little quilt for the ALQS swap. Stupidly though, I was so intent on getting it in the post in time, I completely forgot to take a picture of it!
All I have is this picture of the finished blocks. I did a mixture of machine and hand quilting in the end, and was quite pleased with the finished quilt.
I hope that **** likes it!

2 comments:

Anne Ida said...

*lol* Isn't it funny how we can get so wrapped up in getting something in the mail, that we completely forget to photograph it? Your blocks look so cheerful and pretty, and I'm sure the final result is wonderful!

Hedgehog said...

I love it! Feel free to take a photo from my blog of Flickr stream. It's really lovely!