Tuesday 26 August 2008

Dead PC

Sadly, my home PC has currently died! I'm hoping that it's just a problem with the power unit and can be fixed quickly by the techie guys. We have a laptop, but being without my files etc is a pain, so I really hope that I can get them back.

In the meantime, I had some nice quilty mail.
This packet is from Kate , part of her ATC challenge.



It's along time since I've made any ATCs, but I'm looking forward to playing with this lot! There were some lovely beads, as well as the card bases in the packet. I have a couple of ideas on how to use them percolating already



This is the only sewing I have done in this last week. The riding school that we go to were having a fund-raising weekend for Breast Cancer research, with pyjama rides and the ponies made up with pink ribbons in their manes/tails. Unfortunately due to a back problem just now, I had to forgo the pyjama ride, but I did make a cushion for them to raffle. I hope that some pony-mad child wins it!

No comments: