Tuesday 13 January 2009

Lovely mail day

Look at what the postman delivered this morning!
I havent received my ALQS2 quilt yet, I think my partner has been having some issues and is running a bit behind, so Kate has made this little beauty for me as a stand-in. The photo doesnt show the machine quilting, which is great. I've tried a few times to free motion quilt, and I know that you need to practise, practise, practise, but mine still always looks like a dog's dinner!
Thank you very much Kate this looks very nice on my dining room wall.



I haven't made a good start to 2009, espite having soem conmmitemnts that I really need to get moving on, and ufos that only need binding. 'm not sure why this is the case, but I'm sure that my mojo will re-.appear soon

One of the distractions is a new man in my life. This is DS and Will. We are having him on a shared loan from next week, although we have been spending time getting to know him. He has a very sweet nature, and I'm certain that we will all get along fabulously.



Thank you to those who asked, DJ is getting along very well with his broken paw. He really wants to get out and chase mice and stuff, and is putting on weight at an alarming rate. It wont be long before his cast is off, we're halfway there now.

No comments: