Monday 26 January 2009

The start of a new week.

No photos today I'm afraid, but I have made progress on the challenge quilt this evening. I have pieced all of the coins into 3 strips of 20 inches length. I should be able to add the sashing strips tomorrow after work. I'd like to have the top pieced by the Area Day on Saturday.

As I have quite a few things to do this week, I think a list may be in order.
My priorities are:
1. Make the sample for the Young Quilters workshop I am doing on Saturday
2. Complete Challenge top
3. BQL calendar challenge - I'd really like to participate in this one, last year I fell by the wayside in month 1!
4. Make items to be sold at the Guild AGM in March from the Daffodil fabric we were given - this one may prove difficult as I have no idea of what to make from my piece.

Hopefully my good start will provide the impetus I need to get these tasks finished. I have a big day at work tomorrow, but then the rest of the week should be a little quieter.

No comments: