I did it! I have completed my first project of the year.
I may have started this little quilt some time ago, but at long last it is all done. I finished binding it earlier this week, but I had to wait until I came home from work in daylight before I could get a half decent photo of it.
The fabrics are all my own hand-dyes, although I did these several years ago. They had been sitting in the box all this time waiting for a 'special' project. Eventually I decided that I would grit my teeth and cut into them. After all, I can always have some fun and dye more if that special project ever materialises! LOL!
Now to finish another!