Wednesday 13 January 2010

White Stuff

Here in Wales, Wednesday seems to be turning into snow-day! And I have to say that I am really fed up with slipping and sliding about. It's very pretty to look at, but trying to get to work and go about daily business etc is a drag.



My son was out early taking photos of his pride and joy with it's new covering. I do feel sorry for him, as the vehicle was off the road for 2 months getting a new engine, and he only got it back just before Christmas. He hasn't been able to drive it much in the last 3 weeks due to all the snow and ice. Hopefully we'll get a proper thaw soon.



And just to show, your kids are never too old to make a snowman!



I do have quilting stuff to report too, but I'll do that tomorrow when I have taken pictures in daylight.

No comments: