Friday 9 November 2007

A bit of a week

It's been a bit of a week here in Wales!
Work has been hectic to say the least - I have to give a demo of some prototype software we've developed on Monday, so it's been frantically trying to get everything ready.
We've also had something on every evening as well, so no time to relax with a bit of stitching either! :-( But at least DS has been thinking about A'levels/university etc after the school 'Making Choices' evening - so something positive! He wants to be a vet, and may now have realised just how hard he is going to have to work just to get into vet school!

When I was off last week, we took the children to Bristol zoo, so I thought I'd share these lovely pictures from the walk-through Lemur enclosure. Isn't he just gorgeous?



The lemurs are my very favourite animals. So much so, that at the Autumn quilt show at Malvern last week, I just had to have a piece of the new Makower fabric with lemur panels on it! I have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet, but whatever it is it will be just for me!

Hopefully I will get all caught up this weekend, and normal quilty life will resume once more!

No comments: