Wednesday 16 January 2008

Four Seasons Quilt

I have my little winter quilt all mapped out and ready to go.
These are the fabrics I bought at Busy Bees on Friday last week - I think that they're very frosty. I hope that the recipient will like the quilt.



I still haven't managed to get to the sewing machine yet this week what with working late, DD's school parents evening etc. Tomorrow I will be back to finishing work at the normal time ( ready for school getting out) so I have high hopes of achieving something. I was chatting with a friend who is currently working on a little top using big stitch quilting. I'm determined to have a go at this myself, it would be a good project to do while watching television in the evening. I have some nice sherbet coloured Perle thread with which I can quilt the confetti quilt from a few months back. It will be nice to get a completion so early in the year!

No comments: