Friday 4 January 2008

Sudoku Quilt

Bronnie and I are are getting on very well with the Sudoku quilt ( better, in fact, than these photos would indicate!)
These are the fabrics Bron chose, they are very sweet. She has got her heart set on some 'numbers' fabric for the border though - so that everyone will know the quilt is a puzzle. Who can argue with child logic!



We've only got 2 blocks left to stitch together, but here are the first 3 blocks so you get the idea.



I was planning to use some of the leftovers to make a mini version for myself, but I couldn't get 9 squares out of a couple of the fabrics, so I've just added the scrap squares to my leaders/enders box. I need to replenish this a bit, as I've stitched a lot of 4-patch blocks while I've been working on the Sudoku. But first I need to clear the cutting table of all of the junk that's been piled onto it over the holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your colors...so very pretty!

CheriS