Sunday 10 February 2008

Busy weekend

Well, this weekend has been pretty good. I didnt have any prior committments, apart from taking DS ( the Rock God ) to a music exam - he thinks he did OK, so fingers crossed.
The rest of the weekend has been spent watching the rugby ( and trying not to get carried away with Wales' second win!) and stitching.
The crayon box blocks are all done and 2 of the 4 rows have been joined together. I need to cut some more sashing pieces now, and then I can get this top finished.
I've got a long day at work tomorrow, so I probably wont be able to get much done after work, but I will be off on Wednesday and Friday. Stitching time later then!
Hopefully I should be able to post some photos later this week, especially if I can get my crayon box top finished.

No comments: