Wednesday 19 September 2007

I like the 4 Seasons Quilt this time!

Well, at last I am pleased with these blocks for the Four Seasons swap. I think I was right to forget about the other top - I would have just worried that the recipient didn't like it. And, added bonus, I can keep the other one! I have some fab fabric for the borders of these blocks, which hopefully I can get on tonight before I go for my riding lesson ( have to get my weekly fix of horseflesh!)



I think I'll stay and mooch a while on here looking at some other blogs. I've managed to kick DS off to do his homework, which means that I have Napster to myself. Don't get me wrong, I do like the music he plays ( most of it!) but sometimes I like a bit of nostalgia, so I shall sit here and enjoy the likes of Bob Dylan, Joan Armatrading and Roberta Flack.

3 comments:

Debi said...

I love those fall colors and your blocks are gorgeous and very fall.

Sue said...

I love the colours in both the fall quilts that you've made. Either would find a welcome home with me, lol.

YankeeQuilter said...

Really like those blocks...the colors are so intense. Joan Armatrading! Taht is a CD I haven't played in a long time! Now I have to go digging through the boxes!