Saturday 1 September 2007

Look what came in the post!!




Look at this lovely post card from Kate which my postie brought. This was one of the prizes Kate offered in her blogiversary draw and I was lucky enough to have my name drawn.
I have participated in postcard swaps before and I had forgotten just how nice it is to receive these lovely little pieces of art in the post.
Thank you very much Kate, I think you may have jump started me into joining some postcard swapping once again.

I've had an incredibly busy week at work, and a long committee meeting at my quilt group today, so the stitching has taken a back seat this week. All I've managed has been a little hand sewing, still practising applique and some English paper pieced Liberty stars. I have got some time off though ( don't go back to work until Wednesday) so I plan to make my Fall Doll quilt and do some using-up of stash. Of course I also have to do the back to school stuff with the children, new shoes, stationary and hair cuts, but I should find some time to indulge myself! Wish me luck!

No comments: