Monday 17 September 2007

Unexpected playtime

I've had a bit of unexpected playtime this morning. A bad accident has closed the motorway and caused traffic chaos in South Wales. Fortunately I heard about the problems before I got too far down the road to work and turned back. Some people have been stuck for hours, horrible for them, but not as horrible as for those involved. So, an unexpected day off for me.

Ta Da! The borders are on the confetti quilt! I am so pleased with this one, it is much brighter than it appears in the picture and should look great on the wall. At the moment I am trying to decide how to quilt it. I was hoping to have been on a machine quilting workshop, but it was cancelled, so this one will probably be quilted with straight lines!
I wonder how quickly I can get it done?




Another quilt that was waiting in the to-be-machine-quilted pile is this one:


I took this one to my group on Saturday and have worked out what I'm going to do with it thanks to a friend.

I figure if I post photos of these quilts then I'll have to set to and finish them - too shaming otherwise! LOL!

No comments: