Saturday 13 October 2007

Not too much this week

DH is shouting at the rugby on the TV, so I thought I would catch upon here for a bit. I cant believe it's been a week since I last posted, very remiss of me. I've had a very very busy week at work creating a prototype, so I didn't pick up a piece of fabric til Thursday. Since then I've managed to piece all of the rows of my Surprising 4-patch quilt, and most of the joining rows too. This means that I don't really have anything very interesting to show you though! But I should get the centre done early next week, watch this space!
I've had a frustrating afternoon though. I have done the first round of my first mini round robin block, all very good, I was quite pleased with the pieced border I put on. The, when I came to square it up - disaster! The wretched thing is 1 inch too big! It's supposed to be 8.5 inches and mine is 9.5. I cant send it on regardless, because this will mess up things for the other people in the group. So, I will just have to bite the bullet and unpick it. I cant face that tonight though. For now, I'm going to try to relax and have a glass of wine instead!

No comments: